8:30am-4:00pm | Monday-Friday
WATER TIPS & FACTS
- Take short showers instead of baths.
- Do not leave water running when shaving or brushing your teeth.
Kitchen & Laundry
- Do not leave water running when rinsing dishes.
- Run only full loads when using a dishwasher.
- In the summer, water your garden and lawn during the coolest part of the day.
- Adjust the automatic sprinklers with the seasons.
- Brushing your teeth uses approximately 10 gallons of water.
- Tub bath uses approximately 36 gallons of water.
Kitchen & Laundry Facts
- Dish washing uses approximately 30 gallons of water (tap running).
- Automatic dishwasher uses approximately 16 gallons of water per cycle.
- Washing your hands uses approximately 2 gallons of water.
- A normal washing machine cycle uses 60 gallons of water.